Protect Your Baby: 5 Critically Important Reasons To Never Take Folic Acid
As Science uncovers the mysteries of the human body, for health in the 21st Century, we must have New Rules to keep pace and protect your baby and your health.
- Cancer. Folic Acid, in the presence of RoundUp™ (glyphosate herbicide) in our commercial food supply, can work together to cause cancer. Glyphosate is in virtually all corn, soy, and wheat products as well as many other fruits and vegetables.
- Spinal Bifida. If taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, can cause neural tube defects such as Spinal Bifida.
- Gut Bacteria Destroyed. Folic Acid is dependent on the gut-bacteria to jump-start the transformation into useable Folate. But like an antibiotic, glyphosate kills the very bacterial species required to help convert Folic Acid to Folate.
- Liver Damage. Folic Acid takes a punitive toll on the liver’s antioxidant and methylation molecules used to processes it into genuine Folate. This toll leaves the liver vulnerable to free radical damage and fatty congestion.
- Brain Deficiency of Folate. Folic Acid interferes with folate receptors, and some scientists suspect it causes an overt deficiency in the brain—a potential link to Autism and physical defects.
This news shakes the synthetic vitamin industry and outdated medical advice to its core.
Prenatal Folic Acid supplements began as well-intended medical advice to protect unborn babies from Spinal Bifida, and brain defects. Use of Folic Acid–not Folate– is linked to disfiguring diseases of brain, skull, and spine.
Protect Your Baby: Check your labels now!
If it says “Folic Acid” throw it away. It’s dangerous to you and, if pregnant, to your baby.
The Good Guys. “Folate, folinate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, 5-MTHF, Metafolin®, and Quatrefolic®” are excellent choices.
The definitive research comes from M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) professor, Dr. Stephanie Seneff and colleague, Dr. Anthony Samsel, a research scientist, and public health consultant.
In her brilliant research (published as“Folic Acid And Glyphosate,” in the prodigious Weston A. Price Foundation’s Journal), Dr. Seneff, cites the history and evolution of this now-looming danger.
The problem is that blind Science did not understand the whole picture. Scientists failed to differentiate that human-made vitamins are NOT the same as Nature’s whole-complex vitamins.
While the cheap, stabilized Folic Acid is supposed to help developing babies, the undermining glyphosate herbicide flooded the earth each year with some 5-billion pounds. Cases of Spinal Bifida and cancer continue with over 18,400 lawsuits against the manufacturer. A huge game-changer.
Scientists in other nations—such as all the countries of continental Europe—understood the dangers and opposed mandates to add Folic Acid to foods despite pushy promptings from the U.S.A.
Dr. Seneff links the dastardly duo—glyphosate and Folic Acid—to autism and celiac disease. It interferes with both Folate and Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) life processes. Continued use of Folic Acid can cause a deficiency of Folate in the brain—thus creating the very diseases it was initially intended to prevent.
Take Action NOW!
Do not wait for this information to protect your baby and change the way Big Pharma, Big Grocer, and Big Medicine do business. Your health and your family’s lives are at stake.
- Throw Away All Folic Acid Supplements. That’s any supplement with “Folic Acid” on the label.
- Replace them with safe and effective forms of Vitamin B9 cited above.
- Organic Foods. Dr. Seneff writes, “The best way to maintain adequate supplies of Folate and Cobalamin is to eat a strictly organic diet that is rich in fresh vegetables, seafood, eggs, and grass-fed beef and liver. Particularly good sources of Folate include beef liver, spinach, black-eyed peas, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, avocado, broccoli, mustard greens, green peas, and kidney beans.
- Avoid Commercial Corn, Soy, and Wheat Products. Organic products most often do not have added Folic Acid.
- Concerned about glyphosate in your body? Blessedly, there are effective detoxification measures you can take, starting with supplemental glycine powder (6 gr).day.
As a clinical nutritionist, these discussions about little nuances and vitamins occur at scientific symposiums—conferences that most medical doctors do not attend. In this case, the media is sorely negligent to not broadcast the dire dangers of Folic Acid in light of the ever-burgeoning inclusion of toxic glyphosate into the American food supply.
Thus, please join with me in this mission to protect our upcoming generations, as well as our families. We all have a debt of gratitude for Dr. Seneff. A nation’s health is its heartthrob.